Find a personalized sleep schedule for your baby.
Baby Sleep Schedule Generator
Birth - 3 Months
- Total Sleep: 14 to 18 hours a day. During the first months, brand new babies sleep in bits and pieces all throughout the day, so there isn’t much of a ‘schedule’ to speak of.
- Day Starts: 7 am
- Napping: Your little sleepy head will take lots of little naps (for up to 8 hours!) During these first few months, it’s normal for your baby to sleep just about anywhere and everywhere. That’s completely ok.
- Nighttime Sleep Starts: around 10 p.m. Your baby will drift on and off through the night, waking to feed. The longest stretch of Zzz’s lasts 3-5 hours.
Get your sleep schedule 0-2 Months, 3 Months
- Total Sleep: 12-14 hours a day.
- Day Starts: between 6-8 am, depending on your baby, of course!
- Napping: 2-3 naps, totaling 3-5 hours a day.
- Nighttime Sleep Starts: around 9 p.m. Your baby may have an unbroken piece of sleep of 6-8 hours, which most anyone would call “sleeping through the night!”
- Total Sleep: 12-14 hours a day by the time she hits 8 months.
- Day Starts: between 6-7 am
- Napping: Still 2-3 a day.
- Nighttime Sleep Starts: around 8-9pm now. Your baby’s longest stretch is likely a glorious 7-9 hours at night!
12 Months and Up
- Total Sleep: 12-14 hours in a full day’s cycle.
- Day Starts: 6-7 am.
- Napping: 2 naps, totaling 2-4 hours daily.
- Nighttime Sleep Starts: usually earlier, with your baby hitting the hay between 7-9 pm. Early enough for mom and dad to get some alone time! The longest sleeping stretch usually averages 7-9 hours at night.